2013년 11월 20일 수요일

Ten quotes
             Today’s blog’s topic is ten quotes that I live by. The first one is "My Mama always said, 'Life was like a box of chocolates; you never know what you're gonna get." (Forest Gump) Forest Gump left a lasting impression with this famous quote. I've loved this quote since I was a little child, and well, life is like a box of chocolates. Leave it to forest to figure out life! Tom Hank smastered Forest's awkward sensibility in this film, and delivered this quote in a way that humorous and thought provoking. The second quotes is "You had me at  "hello." (Jerry Maguire) This quote perfectly describes love at first sight! I've encountered people who I knew I would have a connection with from the moment I met them. I'm not the biggest fan of Renee Zellweger, but her role in this film was pretty good, and this quote alone made her a star.The third quote is "Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore."(The Wizard of Oz) We all feel lost. This quote personifies curiosity, and innocence. This movie made Judy Garland a star. She was Dorothy! Dorothy realizes she will have quite an adventure ahead of her. When I went to college, I realized I wasn't in high school anymore!
The fourth quote is "Hello, Clarice." (Silence of the Lambs) Is there anything creepier? Only Hannibal could make a simple greeting this chilling. Well, I can come pretty close. I can make everyday sayings awkward, but don't worry, I won't eat you. I'm sure Anthony Hopkins gets asked to repeat this line all the time. The fifth quote is "Find a truly original idea. It is the only way I will ever distinguish myself. It is the only way I will ever matter." (A Beautiful Mind)This is another quote that gives insight to life. When someone is different and original, there legacies are all the more special. I hope to have an original idea someday. Russell Crowe was brilliant in this film. He delivered a touching portrayal. The sixth quote is "Here's Johnny." (The Shining)Nobody has mastered crazy onscreen the way Jack Nicholson does! Period! I've been told I'm pretty crazy as well, just not this crazy.The seventh quote is "I feel the need - the need for speed." (Top Gun)This was back win Tom Cruise was cool. No he's just crazy! I always feel the desire for adventure, Like most young people, I am a thrill seeker. We all want to experience fun and excitement.

The Eighth quote is "I'm king of the world. "(Titanic)True love leaves one feeling like they can do anything. Its unfortunate when that is brought to a tragic end. Leonardo Dicaprio's character had to die. I have felt like I am the top of the world before, then I come crashing down back reality.The ninth quote is "Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer." (The Godfather II)This is every gangster's key to success! I can't count how many times I have heard this quote. It has become a cliché. Few film quotes manage this feat. Well, I'm no gangster, but I take this motto to heart as well. You just never know who to trust. This is one of the many great quotes Marlon Brando delivers in this film. The last tenth quote is "Remember George, No man is a failure who has friends. ... You see, George, you really have had a wonderful life" (It's a Wonderful Life) This is one of my favorite quotes of all time! Love is the key to happiness, not possessions.As long as you have someone, that's all that matters. Jimmy Stewart is brilliant as George

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기