2013년 11월 17일 일요일

What is happiness?
             Today’s blog’s topic is “What is happiness?” People in the world living today, even before they look for the happiness of their life and perhaps happiness would be the most important thing from their lives. People live the world to find happiness. Defining happiness can seem as elusive as achieving it. We want to be happy, and we can say whether we are or not, but can it really be defined, studied and measured? And can we use this learning to become happierHappiness has different meaning to every other people. Some people might think meaning of the happiness can be love or some people might think meaning of the happiness is catching a dream of their lives. What I think meaning of the happiness is just sounds like, happiness is getting happy emotion in human’s body. Like whenever I play soccer I feel happiness, because happiness comes from what people like. My friend likes basketball very much so he can get happiness from it too. I’m living the world to find ever-lasting happiness in my life and to give happiness to other people like my family, friends and my other precious people. Right now I’m studying in the school, because to find a happiness from future. I want to find happiness when I get adult. If I study really hard at this period, I can go good college and I would get happiness feeling later on. Also, my family wants to put me in a good college too, so if I get accept from good college my parents would be happy too.
There is some steps to be happy all the time and having joyful life. one step is Be optimistic. In the 1970s, researchers followed people who'd won the lottery and found that a year afterward, they were no happier than people who didn't. No matter what happens, good or bad, the effect on our happiness is temporary, and we tend to revert to our baseline level. Add up all the little joyful things that happen to you during the day. For example, there was no traffic on the road, you had a very decent and scrumptious breakfast, your friend said something uproariously humorous that made you laugh, you took your dog out for a walk in the park and played with it. All of these matters added together account to one big chunk of happiness. Another step is make enough money to meet basic needs — food, shelter, and clothing. What most of the people want from their lives is money. In the US, that magic number is $60,000 a year. Any money beyond that will not necessarily make you happier. Remember the lottery winners mentioned earlier? Oodles of money didn't make them happier. Once you make enough to support basic needs, your happiness is not significantly affected by how much money you make, but by your level of optimism. The last step is Treat your body like it deserves to be happy. It may sound cheesy to say, but your brain isn't the only organ in your body that deserves to be happy. Researchers have found that exercise, healthy diets, and regular sleep are key factors in growing more happy and staying that way.




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기