2013년 8월 12일 월요일

 

DESCRIBE MYSELF

Today’s journalism’s topic is “Describing Me.” Before I start, let me introduce myself. My name is Nam Ki Kim and my nationality is Korea. I born in city named Anyang which is big city that located in Gyong gi do in Korea. My birthday is April eleventh, 1996. I’m in eleventh grade now and I’m studying in the foreign country named Saipan. It located near Guam and it always has hot weather. Also in this island, there are lots of immigrants in here such as, Koreans like me, Japanese, Chinese, Pilipino, Russian etc… Saipan is Small Island and it has all hot weather and beautiful beaches. I can swim whenever I want because Saipan has beaches everywhere.

I have four family members, including me. I have one little brother who plays golf very well and I have my reliable dad and mom. To describe more about my family and me is that I always think about my family. I'm not reliant on them financially, but mentally. I'm always happy to give something to them and live together. However, I should admit that I don’t spend much time with my family, because I'm now more focused on my own life, such studying and playing, rather than spending time with my family. I always want to spend my time with my family before I go to college. The important thing is that I know our life should be balanced between precious things, such as family, work, and friends.  I’m attending in Saipan International School which is locating in Saipan. I also have lots of good friends in my school who make my life much prosperous.  They are so helpful when lots of difficult situation facing to me. My friends sometimes cheer me up when I feel sad and they also advice to me when I go in a wrong way.


I have several valuable hobbies that make my life more interesting. My first hobby is playing golf. I like to practice golf and I go to the golf club three times a week. When I learned golf first time I have had something painful on my left hand. However, it became callus and it becomes not painful anymore. I also like to play soccer. I played like 7 years since 4th grade. Soccer is my favorite sports among the different kinds of sports. When I was practicing soccer I tried to imitate Ronaldinho who is my favorite soccer player and it really works. It helped me in a lots of way and I can dribble the ball well than before and became more skillful . The last one is watching movies. I saw the movie "Les Miserables" before the summer vacation with my friends.. This musical movie was so emotional and sad. Especially in that movie Anne Hathaway was awesome and her song "I dreamed a dream" was extremely impressive. After watching the movie I downloaded the OST and it became my favorite song..






My favorite food is Korean food. There are many kinds of delicious foods in Korea. Above all, I like Bibimbap. Bibimbap is harmonious. This means that there are many ingredients and colors. For example, to make bibimbop we put fried egg (white and yellow), and many kinds of wild vegetables (green, brown, red, yellow, .... ). From this, we can see lot of colors in bibimbop which looks much healthier and tasty. This is the reason why Bibimbop is my favorite food. Not only that but also,  you have to add red pepper paste and sesame oil. This makes the Bibimbap to tastier.
I also like kimchi. This food goes well with every food. It has so many nutrients, especially lactic acid bacteria.


 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기