2013년 8월 24일 토요일


My Favorite Trip

I can tell that my favorite trip in my entire life would be Destino Peru. Destino Peru is the school events that having trip to the Peru and all the high school students can prticipate, but not middle school or elementary school students. It appears two years by two years and every students who joined Destino Peru before said it was amazing and interesting events that they ever had. I kept wait for the starting day of Destino Peru which was June 12, 2013. I prepared my stuff like visa, clothes( I borrowed winter clothes from my cousin because, I was living in Saipan so I had no winter clothes.), food( I brought a lot of Korean food because I thought that I will miss Korean food a lot while I am in Peru.) Finally the starting day of Destino Peru came and every student who were going were gathered together for checking their baggage. After checking our baggage and we said goodbye to every our parents and we were ready for the plane. However, the unpredictable happening happens to us which were the plane problem. It was the plane that going to the Guam, nut the plan had some problems so we couldn’t get up the plane for that day. Our plan was all messed up from this happening. Ms. Mili, who was in charge of the Destino Peru, said we have wait one more day to go Guam. It was really weird to me that I already said goodbye to my parents but I have to face them again immediately. It was pretty awkward to me. Anyway, we went back to our own house again and we came back to airport again for the plane. We had to check our baggage again and I got mad from this. I thought I was wasting of time from checking our baggage again. I said goodbye to my parents again and I said I hope this goodbye will be last goodbye for going to Peru. Fortunately, plane was okay and we could get up to going Guam.
 
To get Peru, we have to go Guam, Hawaii, Texas, and finally Peru. There was no any plane that goes directly to the Peru. Having time in Plane was like 30 hours and it was really really really bored and tired. After two days from Saipan airport, we finally arrived at Peru. My first impression of Peru was really really cool. I felt that Peru has beautiful culture in it and the Peru has certain aura that I never felt before. Peru was very cold unlike Saipan ( Saipan is really hot though.) In Lima and Arequipa, we went to school and the students from there were really fun and they explained their country very well to me and I also explained Saipand and Korea to them. After Lima, we went to Lunahuana, and we did river rafting. River rafting in winter….. was fun and kind of painful. River was so cold that I felt like my skin was freezing by cold water.
 
 
The most memorable memory that I ever remember in Peru was went to the Machu Pichu. I learned that Machu Pichu situated on a mountain ridge above the Sacred Valley which is 80 kilometres (50 mi) northwest of Cusco and through which the Urubamba River flows. The Incas built the estate around 1450, but abandoned it a century later at the time of the Spanish Conquest. Although known locally, it was unknown to the outside world before being brought to international attention in 1911 by the American historian Hiram Bingham. It had beautiful scenary and I couldn’t believe that how they built Machu Pichu in long time ago that has no any particular technology in earth. If I have a chance to go Peru again I want to experience one more time and I want to recommend to everyone that Peru is the best country for having trip.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기