2013년 10월 24일 목요일

If I could bring back people from dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?
           
           Today’s blog’s topic is “if I could bring back one person from dead, who would he or she be and what would I serve for dinner?”  This is interesting topic because it’s impossible to bring a person from a dead in the world. However, if I have several choices to bring people in the dead, I would bring three people and they are my grandfather, Michael Jackson, and last person is Lee Soon Shin. Those people are fantastic people and they often gave lessons or impact to my life.
           The reason why I want to bring my grandfather is he was a like an angel from my life and when I was young, he helped me a lot to avoid dangers and to make me to be grow healthy. When I was young, I played a lot with my grandfather and I really liked it. I was so thankful that he played a lot for me because, he was old enough to not play with me and I knew that he might be boring when he plays with me. Also, whenever my family or I have problems, he often gave a solution to avoid that dangers and problems. Like I said, he was like an angel. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t serve dinner or do good things for him because I was too young at that time. If I have chance to bring him from dead, I would make good food and serve him with saying “Thank You. And I Love You.”I’m so regretting that I couldn’t do those things when I was young.
           The second person that I want to bring is Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson was fantastic singer and dancers in the world and whenever he comes out from the stadium, fans and many people touch his spirit and contact with him with their mind to mind. He is pop emperor. However, he died suddenly with mysterious reasons. Majority of people still didn’tunderstand why he died and there are a lot of different reasons and rumors that prove why he died. However there’s no clear proven reason that why he died. If I have chance to ask him, I want to ask why you died and I want to say we’re still want your songs and dances. I want to serve dinner with Korean food and want to spread our cultures to pop emperor. 

           The third person is general Lee Soon Shin. He was a general in Korean army, in around 1500. Since back then Korea were fighting over the lands with Japan and general Lee Soon Shin was taking charge of army at some part of the war. The most significant event that he achieved is he had a victory with only 13 ships against 131 ships that Japanese had.  When I heard it at first, I was like WOW…. It’s amazing. I want to bring him and ask how you are so confident at that time with bad condition and I want to listen advices from him that how to solve problems when I have really difficult problems. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기