2013년 10월 28일 월요일

What are the things that I would teach and not to teach to my children? How would my children do differently?
             Today’s blog’s topic is what are the things that I would teach and not to teach to my children? How would my children do differently? At first, I would marry at about 34~40 years old. I would make 2 to 3 babies and at least I want to have one daughter and one son. It was my dream since when I was young. Anyway, if I have my kids, I have specific plan to teach them to be a great person. First, I would buy a lot of books for my kids. I guess books are like resource of having success life. I want tell how much books have powers. However, like I did, most people hate to read books especially students and children. Children aren’t born with an innate knowledge that text is read from left to right, or that the words on a page are separate from the images. Essential pre-reading skills like these are among the major benefits of early reading. When I have my babies first, I would make them to feel not afraid of books. I will read them generously and ask a lot of questions to make them to have lot of creative thinking. Also books have lots of advantages. For example, like 
Academic excellence, one of the primary benefits of reading to toddlers and preschoolers is a higher aptitude for learning in general. Numerous studies have shown that students who are exposed to reading before preschool are more likely to do well in all facets of formal education. After all, if my children struggle to put together words and sentences how can be expected to grasp the math, science, and social concepts he’ll be presented with when he begins elementary school? That’s why students have to a lot of read books. Books have no any disadvantages, have only good advantages.
             Besides that, I would teach them importance of playing sports. I think for guys, the sports are essential thing for peoples’ lives even the girls. Playing sports has also have a lot of good advantages. Sports serve as an excellent physical exercise. Those who play sports have a more positive body image than those who do not. Sports often involve physical activities like running, jumping, stretching and moving about which turn out to be a good body workout. Playing sports is energy put to good use. Engaging in sports since an early age strengthens your bones and muscles and tones your body. It helps you increase your stamina and endurance. Sports that involve jumping and stretching help increase height; for example basketball. Games that involve running, kicking or throwing a ball help strengthen the arms and legs; for example soccer and cricket. Swimming provides a full body workout. Thus sports provide the body with complete exercise and engaging in sports directly translates into overall fitness.
Research shows that sports improve Math skills in children. Sports that involve aiming and hitting skills, for example, tennis, badminton, baseball and cricket help them increase focus. They help develop leadership qualities and foster team spirit in kids. They involve competition; they involve winning and losing. This exposes children to both aspects of life, successes and failures. Sports build a competitive spirit in children and teach them to be participative irrespective of whether the result is victory or defeat. Playing sports teaches them to accept both successes and failures with a positive spirit. Sports teach you to think with a cool head. The most important benefit of sports is the sportsman spirit they inculcate. Sports help you become more sporting, more positive and stronger


                       

          

                      

         


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기