2013년 9월 21일 토요일


Define success

 

           Today’s blog’s topic is define success and what is meaning of success to me. For me, success is finding everlasting love for my whole life. So I can say that meaning of the success is finding love from the world. Love can be find everywhere and especially from my family. To success my life I have to do good behavior for my parents and my goal is make my whole family to be happy forever. This year, I decided my mind that I will never complain to my mom for anything as possibly I can. I know that my parents spend a lot of time to raise me since when I was baby and until now, and I really appreciate that. When I grow up, I will make them happy forever and that thing will be difficult but I will try best for making my parents happy. Right now, I’m student and my job is study hard and behaves like a student not like adult. To make my parents happy will be study hard in high school and try to not behave badly for now. And my goal is go to good university and make my whole my family happy and not only that but also don’t make them worry anymore when I became an adult.
 

           Like I said, meaning of my success is finding love in my life. Right now I don’t have girlfriend and it’s kind of sad to me. However, actually I don’t need girlfriend right now because I have to put a lot of efforts in my school and student life. So what I want is find love when I became an adult which means when I go college. Finding a girlfriend would be really difficult. However, if I success to make, I think I will really have good and happy moment and living in happy life. What I really want to do with my future girlfriend is have a world trip together and make firm memories. The country that I really want to go is England and France. Those countries are part of the Europe and I never been to Europe and this is the reason why I really visit there. In England I want to watch soccer games which are from England premier league. I want to see how Wayne Roony plays soccer and his skills. I don’t know my future girlfriend hates soccer or not, but still I want to watch a soccer game with my girlfriend. My favorite thing is eat chicken while I’m watching soccer and if I eat chicken with my girlfriend will be much better than when I eat chicken alone.
 

          My trip plan in France will be different case compared to England. If I visit to France What I really want to do is visit louver museum and watches a Mona Lisa and feels beautiful artistic feeing. I like to draw since when I was a child and I really liked numerous Vincent Van Gogh’s drawings. I want to feel beauty of arts from France and also I want to see how big the Eiffel tower is.  I want to go there with my future girlfriend and it will be never ending happy moment from my life. So meaning of success to me is finding love and those are the way that I can find love from there.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기