2013년 9월 30일 월요일


What do you want on the tombstone?


             Today’s blog topic is what do you want on the tombstone? I guess I want to die at around 80~90. Before I die I want to do everything that in my bucket list like traveling around, marry, play soccer with famous real soccer player, and going to Himalaya Mountains etc… After I accomplish that bucket list and I will die with no any regretting or feeling upset of getting die. If I die, I want to make my tombstone at my hometown which is Korea. Korea has a lot of beautiful scenery like mountains, forest, ocean, and stuffs like those. I want to locate my tombstone at mountain not near the sea. I want my tombstone to be located at the grass and I want to take a rest at peaceful forest when I die. I want to be located next to my parents’ tombstone and wife tombstone.


             In the tombstone I want to write letter about my life story and love letter of how much I feel appreciate of parents and my family and wife in my tombstone. For my life story, I want to put my school life story. Mostly I went to the school in Saipan, and I can say that Saipan made me to have a lot of firm memorable memories that goes forever. I made a lot of friends in Saipan and life in Saipan was really amazing and wonderful. After I put that, I want to put story about my family. I want to put my marriage life and my beautiful wife and children. I want to put how I meet my wife. I will put my advice for my family and teach them that how they are going to survive in the world without me. I want to make tombstone to with gold. I will make my tombstone to be looks cool and shiny. I want to make my tombstone to be look like a legend tombstone.


         Many people feel sad from someone's death and there is some people always miss someone who died earlier even the time went long long time. I want to be that like a person. I want to be a person that someone will always miss me. For example of Martin Luther King Jr, and Abraham Lincoln. Most American people them even they died long long time ago. They helped black people to live well on the America and it really make America to be stable and peaceful country. I can tell that Abraham Lincoln and Martin Luther King Jr made America to be much beautiful country than before. I want to be those kind of people. People remember and respect forever even when I die. This is my goal to be person like this.
            

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기