2013년 9월 19일 목요일


My Bucket List

Today's blog's topic is My Bucket List, My essential list from the bucket list would be parctice soccer a lot so I can score a lot in the game. I'm going to Philippine this year and I hope to our team to win the competition. My position in the soccer game is usually midfielder and it needs a lot of energy. For example of Ji Sung Park and Christiano Ronaldo, they have never ending stamina and they run the field continuously to win the soccer game. Stamina in the soccer game takes really important role. However, I'm lack of stamina and it is a problem. My position need a lot of stamina, but I can't run a lot to get the ball anytime. To improve my stamina, I have to be a early version person, which is wake up early and also sleep early. Then my body can be fresh every time. Also, I will run around my house to improve my stamina. Running a lot is the most help key for the stamina. I'm really exciting to going Philippine and I want to score from there to impress a lot of people in there and also make my team to win the competition. Many different teams will participate in it and i think it's going to be hard but I will put efforts on every games that I play.

Beside soccer  I have another thing in my bucket list, which is getting into a good college. First of all, after I get into a good college, my parents will be happy from it. I usually want to make my family happy at any situation and making other people to be happy is most fun thing from my life. Also I have a lot of opportunities to get a job or achieve successful life, if i get into a good college. It's kind of sad but most people judge people by whether got into a good college or bad college. A lot of people prefer people who got in to a good college rather than bad college because getting into a good college proves that it gives opportunities. Therefore, I want to go to a good college to have a lot of good difference choices and opportunities. 

My another list from bucket list will be travel around the world . If I have a chance to go several countries that I want to trip, I would take that chance. I believe that there is lots of things that I still need to learn in the world. I never learn about different cultures from different countries, so i want to learn how they live from there and history and people etc... I went to three another country beside my home country Korea, which are Japan, Peru, and America. I think I learned a lot from there after I get back. In Peru, I met a lot of friends and people there and I learn and feel different things that I already knew. It was very different from my thought and it was new too. This is my bucket list and I want to make this happen.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기