2013년 9월 8일 일요일

The three most important thing in life

                 In my life, the most important thing in life is family. Because of my family supporting me so I could live well without any pain. I always feel appreciate of my family especially to my parents. My dad always support our family and he always try to listen when I had serious problems. I think most of the dad in the earth are scary, but my dad is not. My dad always being nice to me and my brother and he's so generous to other people and I always respect him and sometimes think that I want to be a future dad like him. My dad and my hobby is also match which is playing golf. Whenever I go golf with him I feel happy and I also feel that he feels happy too.  To explain my mom, my mom is scary than my dad. My mom is usually being kind to me, but if I act like stupid or do wrong things she scold me and I'm really feel scared of that. My mom cook very nicely too, so whenever I eat her food, I always surprised of that and say complement to her. HMM!! IT'S SO DELICIOUS. If I say that my mom becomes happy more so she make another new delicious food. I have also one younger brother and he's really good at golf. He's young but he often win won the competition and the competition is including adults too. My brother want to be a pro professional golfer and I hope him to accomplish his goal

My second important thing in my life is my picture books. Picture books are dangerous and should be kept far away from people. Picture books has picture that show my story and life and pictures are symbol of full of firm memories that I have to carry  forever in my mind. Looking old pictures can refresh my mind again and whenever I feel sad or lonely , I can relieve myself by watching my old pictures.  And also if I marry and have a children, I want to tell my story to my children. It would be fun to tell a story and children will also like it and learn from it. those imaginative stories and artsy illustrations in picture books might inspire children to be creative. Sure, every study has shown that art helps children do better in academics and life. 

The third thing is the soccer ball. My favorite hobby is soccer. I feel happy whenever I play  with soccer ball and playing soccer with my friends. I have a story about soccer is that, I moved to the new school and I had no friends and felt lonely. I was good at soccer at that time and I wanted to play with them. I had a chance to play with them and I score for my class and my classmates said complements to me. Soccer ball is the symbol of my good memories and those are the three things that I really think those ate the important in my life. 









댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기